I have been thinking for some time now that I want to remove my last name from my username. As I'm getting more followers on twitter and here on my blog, I figured I had better do it now or accept it forever. So, yesterday I made the switch. My new username is ejulez.
I'm very excited about the change and look forward to being able to use it in some projects I am working on currently. For a few more months, you will still be able to access my blog through mrslachance.com, but you can also get here by typing my new url: www.ejulez.com.
You can also find me @ejulez on twitter and at ejulez@gmail.com.
Assessment and Feedback That Move Learning Forward
-
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Subscribe to the 10 Minute Teacher Podcast and Cool Cat Teacher Talk
anywhere you listen to podcasts.
The...
21 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment